Sunday 13 March 2011

13 days down....

I have achieved 13 days and up until last week it wasn't too bad.

On Friday, the sun was shining so it was off to Tower Bar to have a catch up with the girls. Whilst everyone else ordered Kopperbergs I was on blackcurrant squash...


And Sunday morning TV included a section about how to make special St Patricks Day cocktails....

It seems like alcohol is everywhere! It got me thinking however, all of these reference to alcohol are positive ones. None of those situations would involve the police which just shows you don't have to take things too far!

My next big test will be next Saturday when the girls and I head out for the first time since my ban. I'm starting to wonder what I can drink whilst out?! If anyone would like to suggest something feel free to comment below! And no, I don't want to drink water ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I used to be tee-total in my first year, my second year was mainly spent drunk in the engine shed, now im in my third year, i hardly drink again. I tend to stick to coke or diet coke, or whatever energy drink they are selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,

    Thanks for the tip - I don't like coke so I shall have to try the energy drinks :-) I usually have them mixed with a double vodka! :-)

    If you would like to guest post for the blog then contact me on: operationnova@hotmail.com :-)

    Carli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, but i dont go out that much anymore, 3rd year is taking its toll, thanx anyways

    ReplyDelete